First of all, Happy early Valentines Day!
Secondly, The point commission I speak of is that I want to adopt a custom pony thing. Why you ask?
Because I don't have the time or the motivation to create another Pony character I may never even use. Plus, I have some points to give away since I canceled one big point commission and I got a cheaper one that I will never regret.
Anyway, If any of pony fans want to some extra points and you think you're good with desiging ponies let me know.
Although, there's some catches.
1. I'm only going to pick one.
2. I would appreciate it if you please gave me a link to some of your examples of your adoptables.
3. I'm still looking for cheap points commissions. So if I don't pick it may be because I'm trying to save some point. I mean no way of insulting you.
Okay here's the list of things I want in my pony adoptable.
1. I want my MLP character to be a Qilin/Kirin (I been without an Oriental pony for far too long XD, not counting Story Tailor)
2. I want it to be a female.
3. I want her to have the colors green, black, and white (based of my Chinese Zodiac birth animals, Water sheep/goat/ram, Metal sheep/goat/ram, Wood sheep/goat/ram, and Wood dog)
4. Since the Qilin is a chimera-like animal, I would like to see some sheep and dog characteristics in the creature. Like for example floppy dog-like ears and maybe some wool around the hooves and at the tip of the tail. That's just an idea though.
5. If that doesn't work, disregard #4 and make a cutie mark that involves a sheep/goat/ram and dog or you can do both if it does work if you want. (Although I'm starting to lean towards to just the dog/sheep cutie mark now that I keep thinking of it more)
6. I don't want her to have any clothes, I'll come up with something myself when the time comes.
That's all the details I think I need to cover. If you need more details let me know.
Thank you for reading and I hope I can do business with one of you MLP adoptable makers.
That's all, farewell and may God bless you all !